Fiugot Presents the Housing Market Analytics Report
Fiugot’s Housing Market Analytics Report offers in-depth data and analysis on local housing markets across Canada and delivers it in a convenient, easy-to-read report.
This report is an invaluable data resource for strategic planning and business development activities. It can be used by any business with interest in local housing conditions and real estate market trends, including:
- Realtors and brokers
- Real estate investors
- Property managers
- Mortgage lenders
- Appraisers and valuation professionals
- Property developers
Housing Market Analytics Reports can be sourced for any municipality in Canada, combining high-value proprietary and public data sources into a report tailored to your unique needs.
Data included in each Housing Market Analytics Report:
- Average Housing Prices – Comparative house prices for the target municipality and surrounding areas provides insight into how prices vary in a region. Comparative prices are also available by property type (detached, semi-detached, condo, etc.).
- House Price Trends – Data on 10-year trending in average housing prices gives you insight into where prices might be headed for the target municipality and surrounding areas.
- Rental Market Data – Rental rates and vacancy data in the target municipality and surrounding areas is important for investors and lenders.
- Real Estate Market Boundaries – See what percentage of total housing sales is occurring in each of the neighbourhoods in the target municipality and gain insight into which areas are most active.
- Fraser Institute School Ranking – Proprietary data on school rankings is presented by community within the target municipality. Neighbourhoods with top-ranked schools often command higher valuations in the marketplace.
- Official Plan and New Construction Sites – See where and how a municipality is planning development and housing growth in coming years.
For more information on Fiugot’s Housing Market Analytics Reports or to see a sample report, contact Brian Bell.